Ctrls Web is looking for a content writer intern to help create content for blogs, articles, social media, and the company website. As a content writer intern, you will be responsible for writing engaging and compelling content that meets the needs of our audience. In addition, you will be expected to help brainstorm content ideas, conduct research, and edit and proofread finished content.
The selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create compelling, original content for a variety of Ctrls Web’s platforms
2. Research and write blog posts, articles, service descriptions & case studies
3. Assist with social media efforts
4. Help to create and maintain a solid online presence for Ctrls Web
The right candidate will have a keen eye for detail, passion for digital marketing, excellent writing and communication skills, be able to work independently, and be a quick learner. This is a perfect opportunity for a recent college graduate or someone looking to gain hands-on experience in content writing.
- Content Writing
- Creative Writing
- Digital Marketing
- English Proficiency (Written)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Research